Download Video Links
Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Sheltered.
1. Hydration is Key
• If you’re low on water, make sure you ration it properly. This means waiting until each family member is on the threshold of dehydration before you give them any.
2. Tool Up
• Be sure to look out for tools when out on expeditions – they’re essential for gaining faster repair and crafting speed.
3. Trusty Clipboard
• Use the Clipboard object to your advantage. It gives you an overview of every object in the shelter and its current condition.
4. Stay Tuned
• Always keep an eye on the radio object for incoming radio transmissions from expedition parties.
5. Stressed Out
• Check the stress levels of your characters regularly, as ignoring this can have dire consequences and they may become catatonic.