Radee Labeeb Prince Identified as Maryland Gunman

2480
Download Video Links


Police in Maryland are looking for a man named Radee Labeeb Prince, 37. Speaking to the media just after 11 a.m., Major William Davis said that Mr. Prince is being sought by police after they believe he opened fire at an office park, killing at least three people and injuring others. Prince is the sole suspect in this case, according to Davis.

A photo of the type of car that Mr. Prince may be seen in. It’s a black GMC Acadia. Anyone who sees Prince is asked to keep their distance and “use extreme caution.”

The shooting occurred around 8:58 a.m. at Advanced Granite Solutions. The Harford Sheriff’s Twitter account sent out a message a little after 9:30 a.m. Eastern confirming that there had been a shooting off of Edgewood Road at the Emmorton Business Park and that the gunman had left the scene. Five schools in the area were placed on lockdown as a precaution.

Major Davis said that Prince has a criminal record, but admitted that he wasn’t completely sure how extensive that record is. Heavy was able to find the following information about Prince.

Prince was arrested on August 13, 2016, by the Maryland State Police in Cecil County on several traffic charges, including changing lanes when unsafe, failure to obey properly placed traffic control device instructions, negligent driving, driving without required license, failure to stop for police and attempt to elude police, according to court records. Prosecutors declined to pursue the case in December 2016. Further details of that incident weren’t immediately available.

Download Video Links

Prince was also arrested in March 2015 by the Cecil County Sheriff’s Office after another traffic-related incident. In that case, he was charged with driving without a license, driving with a suspended out-of-state license, failure to display license to police on demand, turning without giving appropriate signal and driving an uninsured vehicle. That case was also not prosecuted.

Prince does appear to have a criminal record elsewhere and was arrested on gun charges. In March 2015, he was charged by the Cecil County Sheriff’s Office with having a handgun in a vehicle, illegal possession of a firearm, illegal possession of ammo, all misdemeanors, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, which is itself a felony. It is not clear what his previous felony conviction was for. Like the traffic cases, prosecutors declined to pursue the case in June 2015.

Please Must Like and share this Post

Download Video Links
Spread the love