Download Video Links
Matt Lauer is at the center of a major sexual misconduct scandal and has been consequently fired by his long-time employer, NBC. The story was announced at the top of this morning’s live episode of The Today Show by Lauer’s co-anchors Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb. And, as the news of Lauer’s allegedly inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace continues to spread, many wonder how his family is dealing with their father’s very public scandal. Get to know more about Lauer’s family, particularly his oldest son, 15-year-old Jack Matthew Lauer in our 5 Fast Facts below.
1. Matt Lauer’s First Attempt to Talk to Jack About Sex Failed
2. Lauer and Wife Annette Roque Made the Decision to Keep Their Children’s Lives Private
3. Jack and His Father Have Been Seen Together at Sporting Events
4. Lauer Has Admitted That His Kids Aren’t Always Comfortable With His Fame
5. In the Past, Lauer Has Said His Busy Schedule Sometimes Keeps Him From His Kids